The Concordia Foundation only uses personal information to:
• generate tax receipts
• mail Newsletters and Letters
• extend invitations to special events such as the Annual Gala Dinner, Golf Tournament, or WSO Event
• occasionally contact donors to seek their views and opinions on upcoming projects
• maintain correspondence with Donors through mail newsletters and annual reports.
You may receive a letter from The Concordia Foundation if you were recently admitted or received out-patient services at Concordia Hospital or Concordia Place.
If you wish to be removed from our database, please first consider the following options:
• We can remove your name entirely
• You may still receive occasional mail in the future through a request from a third party event benefiting the Concordia Foundation or through an unaddressed mail piece, that we do not control the mailing list.
Please be aware that The Concordia Foundation does not exchange or sell donor lists at any time, to anyone. Your privacy is our concern. Please contact the Foundation Office if you have any questions whatsoever about privacy; T +1 (204) 661 7156.